Sewer Scopes are now available! Learn More >>>

Serving Chicagoland
for over 30 years

Professional home inspection services and same-day reports backed by warranties.
You find your dream home, we’ll make sure it’s not a nightmare.

Choosing the right home is important. We're here to help.

Castle Home Inspection provides expert certified property inspection services in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. As your personal building consultants, we thoroughly inspect all major components of a property to expose defects and advise on potential maintenance your home may need. We back our home inspection services with the area’s best-backed warranties and guarantees.

Give us just 5% of your confidence and we will earn the other 95%.

Dan Holzer - President & Owner of Castle Home Inspection

Services

Inspections You Can Trust
Castle Home Inspection provides expert certified property inspection services in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. As your personal building consultants, we thoroughly inspect all major components of a property to expose defects and advise on potential maintenance your home may need. We back our home inspection services with the area’s best-backed warranties and guarantees.

Same Day Inspection Reports
We know how important time is during the home buying process and that is why we are committed to getting your report to you the same day of your inspection.

Full Range Of Services

Standard residential inspection covering all components of your homes major components including:

  • Exterior Components
  • Interior Components 
  • HVAC/Kitchen
  • Roof/Attic/Electrical
  • Structure/Plumbing

Townhome inspections are typically interior only as the exterior is often covered by the HOA. Check with your agent regarding specifics about your property.

  • Interior Components 
  • HVAC/Kitchen
  • Attic/Electrical
  • Structure/Plumbing

Condo inspections are typically interior only as the exterior and common areas are often covered by the HOA. Check with your agent regarding specifics about your property.

  • Interior Components 
  • HVAC/Kitchen
  • Electrical
  • Structure/Plumbing

Multi-Family such as duplexes are similar to single family homes with more to look at. Often we send more than 1 inspector.

  • ExteriorComponents
  • Interior Components 
  • HVAC/Kitchen
  • Roof/Attic/Electrical
  • Structure/Plumbing

We are happy to offer radon testing as a stand alone service.

  • State Certified Techs
  • IEMA Compliant 
  • Reports sent same day of pickup
  • Easy to understand report

Sewer Scopes allow us to go into your homes main drain and look for any defects that may be present. A camera is inserted into the main drain and a video of the findings and any defects is recorded and included in your report. Main sewer line repair can be costly! Repairs can range from $1,000-$15,000 with a national average of $8,000.

What Our Clients Say About Us

HOME INSPECTION WARRANTY SERVICES

90 Day Warranty Included With EVERY inspection.

90 DAY WARRANTY

We Have Your Back

Buying a home can be stressful which is why we want to make sure the home inspection process isn’t.
When you use Castle Home Inspection you rest easy knowing that you’re backed by the areas best-backed warranties.

18 MONTH WARRANTY

Extend Your Home Coverage
& Peace Of Mind

The Simple Warranty by Residential Warranty Services represents the broadest coverage available in the market today. All options are included, no known preexisting conditions and we offer a best coverage guarantee. In fact, if you are ever denied coverage for a claim that can be verified eligible by any other policy we will either cover it or give you 100% of your premiums back.

Calendar may take a few moments to load.

Do not use your browser back button while booking your inspection, this will cause you to lose your selected time and date. If you lose your place, close your window, or need a new time please call the office for assistance. 

Sewer Scopes are now available!

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.